Its never too late or too early to think about protecting your familys financial future with life insurance.
Life insurance is protection against financial loss resulting from death. It is an insurance companys promise to pay your beneficiary a specific amount of money when you die in exchange for timely payment of premiums.
Why do I need life insurance?
Although you may not think about it, your ability to earn income is a significant asset and life insurance helps replace lost income in the event of your premature death. Here are some reasons people buy life insurance.
The death benefit may be used:
- Replacing the income the family would need to maintain their standard of living after the death of a wage earner.
- For paying off a mortgage loan and other personal and business debts or to create a rent fund.
- To create a fund for children education.
- For paying final expenses, such as funeral costs and taxes.
- To create a family emergency fund or a fund for a family member with special needs.
This information contains only a general description of coverages and is not a contract. Details of coverage or limits vary in some states. All coverages are subject to the terms, provisions, exclusions, and conditions in the policy itself and in any endorsements